Monday, July 13, 2009

Stumbled upon

I may have stumbled upon something new. New at least as far as I am concerned and that is pretty good. It does solve many issues that have been bothering me. I do have a number of sites which I painstakingly made years ago and I have been unable to update them regularly.


The lack of motivation for doing so stems from the fact that I do not have something visibly important to show for it like, making some money. I am not doing this for my health and it is something that does take up a lot of my time. So, I have heard of social bookmarking and there are many tools for doing this but these tools do cost money.


What better way to bookmark my new posts than to do it myself in these pages? I update this one day at a time and bookmark my other sites as well. I do not know how well this is going to turn out but I am always looking for ways of doing things without spending too much money

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contact Lenses
Free Cell Phones