Friday, April 18, 2008

Mind Control

It has been a few days since I began my experiment and I am gratified to find out that I have been productive and many of the old things that were familiar refrains in my daily life have taken a leave of absence from the looks of it. I was able to do a lot of research and the many things that used to derail my peace of mind by agitating it and putting it in a state of constant conflict has abated somewhat. I can only say that I have won or am winning the first round. This is hardly the end of the fight and I have to be vigilant so that I don't go back to the hole, the dark pit which I call my life. Right now I have nothing to call by way of livelihood. I aim to change that and this is the very yardstick by which I measure my success in changing my life.

deja vu, each, eager, ear, earache, eardrum, earhart, earl, earlobe, early, earmark, earn, earnest, earnings, earphone, earring, earshot, earth, earthen, earthenware, earthling, earthmover, earthquake, earthshaking, earthworm, ease, easel, east, easter, eastern, easy, eat, eatery, eau, eaves, eavesdrop, ebb, ebony, ebook, ebullience, eccentric, ecclesiastical, echelon, echo, eclair, email

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway. Jai Alexander rocks!
There is always: Ching's Way and Ching's Web along with Ching's Best and Ching's Illusion. Way to go, Ching!

Related Link: Cruise Lines

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I found you. Live well, jai. Tried reaching out but I guess you're done. What's done was done. I just wanted to let you know, the morning following that night, the scared girl would have become brave to finally open up. You are a wonderful person. You deserve to love and live well. Take care always.
_Hale night_

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contact Lenses
Free Cell Phones